Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 15 - Parasailing

I always hate the day before your vacation ends. In my mind, I’m always thinking, “This is my last breakfast, lunch, dinner, swim in the ocean, etc. As much as I tried to push that out of my mind, it always came back. Anyways, after having to cancel our parasailing trip yesterday due to the rain storm, we decided to give it another try. This time it worked out fabulous.
We were even able to bring Klass along for the ride. He thought it was pretty cool but didn’t understand why he wasn’t big enough to do it too.

The remainder of the day was spent basking in the sun, lounging around, packing my suitcases, exchanging photos with each other, and saying good-bye to our German peeps.
Tammy, Jared, Klouss, Eulla, Mickey, and Klass
While I tried so hard to be happy, our friends kept asking Jared if I was okay. I guess I didn’t do a very good job??

P.S. The two kites were found this morning at breakfast!! Klass was one happy boy again.

1 comment:

  1. i love this last picture of the two of you! IT IS SOOOOO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete