"Life is to be enjoyed
When life gets hard, I get frustrated and tend to complain and endure through it. However, I need to take this counsel and ENJOY the journey. Not everything is meant to be easy, which is okay. I just want to know that I'm doing what the Lord wants me to do. I'm coming to learn that sometimes this means that I must have the faith that the Lord won't let me go astray if I'm doing my part. However, it may require that I, first, make the decision and put it into action before I receive my confirmation.
For those of you who know me just a little, you know how I hate making decisions. I can be very indecisive especially when it comes to major life changing decisions.
- Should we stay in the ARMY or get out?
- If we get out, which college should we attend?
- Where will we live?
- How do we find safe neighborhood to live in when you've never lived there?
- Will we buy or rent a home?
- Where will I work?
- How long will it take me to find employment?
- Will we continue to purchase Tri-Care insurance at the COBRA rate?
- Etc., etc., etc.