Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weighing in - Week 8 and 9

Oops. I missed a weigh in post for week 8. Okay, maybe I purposely missed it. For one, I was still feeling really crappy and didn't do anymore that was required of me. And I was also upset about my weigh in. I stayed within my points, but ended up gaining 1.4 pounds!! It was probably because I became a couch potato during that week.

By Sunday I finally started perking up. The headaches and lightheadedness have gone away for the most part. So yesterday and today I decided that I must get back to the gym to get some much needed exercise. When I got on the scales this morning, I was pleased to see that I had lost all that I had gained the week before plus .4 pound! Now the true test will be to see how I make it through the Thanksgiving weekend...

Week 1 - lost 3.2 pounds
Week 2 - lost 0.6 pounds
Week 3 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.0 pounds
Week 5 - lost 1.2 pounds
Week 6 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 7 - lost 0.6 pounds
Week 8 - gained 1.4 pounds
Week 9 - lost 1.8 pounds

TOTAL LOST - 10.4 pounds

Only 74.6 more pounds to go!


Tammy



1 comment: