Monday, November 15, 2010

Music

Today I'm grateful for music. I love coming home after a day at work and putting in some music to wind down to. I love how some music has a way of calming the soul and bringing peace within while other music will make you want to dance or keep you motivated to run that last mile. Whatever kind of mood your looking for, music can help get you there (it may even put you in the Christmas Spirit).

I can't imagine life without music. It has always been an important part of my life. As a child, I took piano lessons and enjoyed a singing group called "Talent Sprouts." Then I joined a choir in grade school, learned to play the flute in middle school, and started learning to play the guitar in college (I wish I had kept it up).

Since moving to Germany, Jared and I feel very
out of touch with the current music industry. There is only one Elglish station here and it doesn't play my type of music. Can anyone suggest a good country CD for me? My mom is asking for my Christmas list, and I don't know what to tell her...

HELP!!

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. I also am very grateful for music. This reminds me... a long time ago you asked me if I would make you a mix CD. I NEVER did! I'm so sorry. Give me your address and I will send you a CD or two.

    ReplyDelete