Sunday, November 14, 2010

Friends

Today I'm grateful for friends, both past and present. I have been blessed to have some really great friends in my life. They have been there to listen to my woes, give advice when asked, share in my greatest joys, or just say hi and let me know that they are thinking about me. During the last few months, I have come to lean on different friends for different reasons. Sometimes, I just need someone to listen to me. Other times, I just want someone to be with so I'm not alone. I hope I can always be the friend that you have each been to me.

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints in our hearts and we are never the same." I love this quote and think it is 100% true. Today I say thank you for all of the friends who have come into my life, whether it was for a short time or for eternity. You will never be forgotten.

Tammy

1 comment: