Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weighing In - Week 5

This was an interesting week weight wise. The day after I weighed in last week, I gained 3 pounds...for no reason. I also found myself to be extra hungry every day. However, I continued to stay within my points (I think) and allowed myself to go out to eat three times during the week. It is very difficult to determine how many points I use when going out to eat in Germany because I have yet to find any nutritional fact information guides for restaurants in the area. Several of the restaurants in the area are ma and pa owned; therefore, it wouldn't surprise me if there really isn't any information posted.

Now that the weather is getting even colder, I find myself losing motivation to excerise. I used to walked around the ARMY base every day after work. This week I had many errands to run after work. Thus, by the time I got home, it was almost dark. However, I did make it to the gym 3 times. I'm finding that if I go straight to the gym from work, I am fine. But once I come home, I find myself hungry and unmotivated to get myself back out of the house and to the gym. All in all, I still lost some weight and am pushing forward. This week, I lost 1.2 pounds! Not much, but better than nothing.

Week 1 - lost 3.2 pounds
Week 2 - lost 0.6 pounds
Week 3 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.0 pounds

Week 5 - lost 1.2 pounds

TOTAL LOST - 7.6 pounds

Only 77.4 more pounds to go!


Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment