Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weighing in - Week 11

This week presented new challenges.  It started snowing here almost two weeks ago and it won't quit.  I shovel in the morning before work, during my lunch break, and after work!  As a result, I haven't been to the gym.  But I may develop a few arm muscles this winter.  The sun MUST come out and melt the snow before it can snow anymore because the piles are up to my waist, and the snow is so heavy that I can't keep shoveling it anymore without hurting myself. 

By the time I get through shoveling, I'm starving and don't want to wait to fix a healthy dinner.  As a result, I have eaten a lot of processed meals.  I've stayed within my allotted points, but I can tell that my body is craving something much more healthy.  I guess I'm going to have to stock up on freezer foods again or start using my crockpot more often.  Anyone have any good crockpot  meals?? 

All in all it as an okay week...
Week 1 - lost 3.2 pounds
Week 2 - lost 0.6 pounds
Week 3 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.0 pounds
Week 5 - lost 1.2 pounds
Week 6 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 7 - lost 0.6 pounds
Week 8 - gained 1.4 pounds
Week 9 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 10 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 11 - lost 0.6 pounds

TOTAL LOST - 12.8pounds

Only 72.2more pounds to go!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment