Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weighing in - Week 10

Thanksgiving day came and went.  I didn't deprive myself of any food that I wanted to eat.  However, I did make sure to eat normal meals beforehand so I wasn't starving and I took small portions of everything that I wnated to eat.  YES, I even indulged in pumpkin pie and a pecan tartlet!  That wasn't all.  On Saturday, my friend Irma and I went to our first Christmas market of the season to Schloss Guteneck, Germany, and enjoyed a couple fried doughnuts and shared a Langosch.  Langoschs are a very yummy German treat.  It is a very large scone with either cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on it or it can me more like a pizza with paprika, mozzarella cheese, and a garlic sour cream dressing.

Since I knew I would be eating a little different this weekend, I made sure to up my excerise to compensate for the sweets that I knew I would eat.  Let's face it.  If I give up on all sweets during the holiday season, this diet is surely not going to last very long.  When I got on the scales this morning, I was pleased to see that I had actually lost a fair amount of weight for me. 

Can I keep it up for the remainder of the year??  I'd love to lose 10 pounds during the holiday season instead of gain 10 pounds that many people do.

Week 1 - lost 3.2 pounds
Week 2 - lost 0.6 pounds
Week 3 - lost 1.6 pounds
Week 4 - lost 1.0 pounds
Week 5 - lost 1.2 pounds
Week 6 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 7 - lost 0.6 pounds
Week 8 - gained 1.4 pounds
Week 9 - lost 1.8 pounds
Week 10 - lost 1.8 pounds

TOTAL LOST - 12.2 pounds


Only 72.8 more pounds to go!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment