Saturday, November 2, 2013

Jazz Game

I have always been a Jazz fan, but I’ve never been to a live game.  I told Jared that now we are back in the Salt Lake area I would like to go to a game.   Someone from work promised me lower bowl tickets to a playoff game last year, but it fell through at the last minute.  I was bummed!  A few nights ago, my brother-in-law, Adam called to see if we’d like to go to a Jazz game next weekend.  Someone in his ward had extra tickets and didn’t want them to go unused!  AWESOME!  
There is just something fun about being “THERE IN THE MOMENT” instead of just watching it from home.  Although the Jazz lost the game, we had a great time with the nieces and nephews and will look forward to more games in the future.
Tammy, Rachel, Joseph, Adam, Anna, and Jared!
Now let's go get a treat at McDonald's!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment